|Soft Seat||Hard Sleeper||Soft Sleeper|
|Train||Departure||Arrival||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 1||Level 2|
+ Hard Sleeper: 6 berths in a cabin (Level 1: Lower berth; Level 2: Middle berth; Level 3: Top berth)
+ Soft Sleeper: 4 berths in a cabin (Level 1: Lower berth; Level 2: Upper berth)
- The railway from Vinh (Ho Chi Minh's Father land)station to Muong Man (Binh Thuan Province) station is about 1232 Kilometers. The SE7 train (which belong to Reunification Express train) is on this route. It departs every day and take about 24 hours (From Vinh to Muong Man or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Vinh railway station :
Address : No 1 – Le Ninh street, Quan Bau Ward, Vinh City, Nghe An Province
Muong Man ( Binh Thuan) railway station :
Address : Muong Man commune, Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan province
- Under 2 years: Travel free
- From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
- Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
- Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.
Description:• The railway from Vinh station to Dong Hoi station is about 203 Kilometers. There are...