|Soft Seat||Hard Sleeper||Soft Sleeper|
|Train||Departure||Arrival||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 1||Level 2|
+ Hard Sleeper: 6 berths in a cabin (Level 1: Lower berth; Level 2: Middle berth; Level 3: Top berth)
+ Soft Sleeper: 4 berths in a cabin (Level 1: Lower berth; Level 2: Upper berth)
- The railway from Hanoi station to Muong Man (Phan Thiet Province) station is 1551 Kilometers. The SE7 train belong to Reunification Express train. It departs every day and take about 30 hours (From Hanoi to Muong Man or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Hanoi railway station :
Address : 120 Le Duan Street, Hoan Kiem District , Ha Noi City
Muong Man ( Binh Thuan) railway station :
Address : Muong Man commune, Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan provinceCHILDREN PRICES
- Under 2 years: Travel free
- From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
- Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
- Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.
DescriptionThe railway from Hanoi station to Vinh (Nghe An Province...
DescriptionThe railway from Hanoi station to Thap Cham (Ninh Thuan...
DescriptionThe railway from Hanoi station to Thanh Hoa (Thanh Hoa Province)...
Description• Vietnam-Railway.com sells train tickets for trains travelling from Hanoi to...
Description The railway from Hanoi station to Hai Phong station is...